Special Notice Regarding External Internet Links
By clicking on any of the links below, you will open another browser page away from the SBSO website. These websites are either privately owned or a part of other public agencies. These websites are created, operated and maintained by these agencies or businesses. The information that this private business or agency collects and maintains as a result of your visit to its website may differ from the information that the St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office collects and maintains. The St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office provides these links for your benefit or for your information. The St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office does not necessarily endorse these businesses or agencies products, or services, nor does it monitor its privacy or security policies. We recommend you review the business’s or agency’s information collection policy or terms and conditions to fully understand what information is collected by this private business or agency.
St. Bernard Sheriff’s Office
- Register Your Bicycle – Help reclaim if lost or stolen
Drug Activity Hotline – Let us know what’s happening
- Sales Tax Application – Simple, easy, online application
- OffenderWatch® – Search for sexual offenders
- Neighborhood Watch – Get involved. Organize a group
- Pay Your Citations – Easy, simple and secure
- Accident Reports – Get your Crash Report Online
St. Bernard Parish Websites
- Pay Property Taxes – Easy, simple and secure
Weather, Hurricane & Emergency Preparedness
- Southeast LA Contraflow Maps, Hurricane and Evacuation Info – Louisiana Citizen Awareness & Disaster Evacuation Guide – 2008 Southeast
- State Emergency Recorded Hotline – 866-288-2484
Service Federal & State Websites
- Louisiana State Police – The Louisiana State Police is a statutorily mandated, statewide law enforcement agency. We will ensure the safety and security of the people in the state through enforcement, education, and providing of other essential public safety services.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency – FEMA is part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The primary mission of the Federal Emergency Management Agency is to reduce the loss of life and property and protect the Nation from all hazards, including natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and other man-made disasters, by leading and supporting the Nation in a risk-based, comprehensive emergency management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and mitigation.
- America’s Most Wanted – America’s Most Wanted 1-800-CRIME-TV
- Crimestoppers U.S.A. – Crime Stoppers is a non-profit organization of citizens against crime. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards of up to $1000 to anyone furnishing anonymous information that leads to the arrest of criminals, including those committing serious felony crimes, and fugitives. Information is received through anonymous Crime Stoppers tips that are received through a secure tips line or through a secure web connection manned by a professional program coordinator. Each caller is assigned a code number for the purpose of insuring anonymity.
- The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children – The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s® (NCMEC) mission is to help prevent child abduction and sexual exploitation; help find missing children; and assist victims of child abduction and sexual exploitation, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
- US Dept of Justice – Identity Theft
- FED Trade Commission – Fighting Identity Theft